The Divine Plan of the Ages, [Studies in the Scriptures vol I] 1886 (1908 edition) end notes
THINGS YOU OUGHT TO KNOW AS CHRISTIAN BIBLE STUDENTS
DO YOU KNOW THAT
- We are now living in "the Time of the End" of this Gospel age?
- Our epoch is "the Day of God's Preparation" for the Millennial age?
- The "Days of Waiting" are ended and the "Cleansing of the Sanctuary" — the Church, — the separating of its Wheat and Tares, is now in progress?
- This is the reason for the beginning of the Return of Divine Favor to Fleshly Israel — blinded for centuries — to permit the gathering of an elect class from among the Gentiles?
- This favor is gradually taking shape and known as Zionism?
- Immanuel's Kingdom is now in process of establishment?
- The Great Pyramid in Egypt is a Witness to all these event of the ages and of our day -- testifying in symbols?
- The Pyramid's downward passage under "A Draconis" symbolizes the course of Sin? Its First Ascending Passage symbolizes the Jewish age? Its grand Gallery symbolized the Gospel age? Its Upper Step symbolized the approaching period of tribulation and anarchy, "Judgments," upon Christendom? Its King's Chamber the Divine Nature, etc., of the Overcoming Church -- the Christ, Head and Body? Its Ante-Chamber the Correction in Righteousness of the "Great Company" etc.? Its Queen's Chamber those of Israel and the world who attain Restitution?
All these interesting topics with ten Pyramid illustrations can be had in "Thy Kingdom Come" [Studies in the Scriptures vol III]